Global Marketing Plan (GMP)
CB Aviation is a network representing more than 30 professional brokers in 25 of the most active countries for aircraft acquisitions and sales. Our Global Marketing Plan includes but is not limited to:
1. Presence in all major trade publications in the United States and in over 25 countries
2. Our state-of-the-art website features professional photography, virtual tours and videography for all our listed aircraft, with detailed specificiations in a standardized format for ready comparison.
3. CB Aviation operates a telemarketing center at our global head quarters located in Ogden, Utah. Our staff is fully dedicated to finding our clients their next aircraft or finding a buyer our inventory of available aircraft. We are continually growing our database through referrals and research.
4. In-depth studies of current worldwide market are constantly updated and available to our client base in electronic format.
5. Phone, Direct Mail & Email campaigns.
6. Monthly email Newsletters with up to date listings, industry trends and articles of interest.
In our research, we have found that an increasing number of aircrafts have been sold and exported to countries overseas where the economy is recovering more robustly, especially with the continued weakness of the US Dollar. Instead of the typical Broker here in the US that is only able to advertise your aircraft locally, using our international team we can guarantee immediate global market penetration. This means your aircraft will be in front of more potential buyers, in less time, than any other Brokerage firm is able to do.
We are confident that our international team will maximize our effectiveness as the local talents understands the language, the business environment and the cultural nuances that impact a buyer’s or seller’s approach to the acquisition or disposition process. In addition to using our team we will list your aircraft in over 50 different publications worldwide. But that is just the beginning.
We have now entered the social networking (such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn) in addition to eBay. They have demonstrated to generate solid leads resulting in an offer.