Meet Your New Aircraft Maintenance Team with 100+ Years Experience!
Whether you need an annual inspection, routine maintenance or a nonscheduled rebuild and repair, CB Aviation provides A-to-Z, complete, thorough service for customers with jet, turbo prop or piston aircraft needs, regardless of model or size.
Our Maintenance areas include:
- Cessna, Piper, Beech, Cirrus, Mooney, Husky, Rockwell, Aero Commander, Grumman, Maule, Bellanca
- Cessna series 100-400
- Cessna Citation 500
- Piper Piston/Turbine Single/Twin
- King Air series 90’s, 200’s, 350’s and 1900’s
- Falcon 10/20
- Lear Jet – 35/45
- PT-6 series, small, medium, large
- Heavy and light Maintenance
- Heavy and light Structural Maintenance
- Modifications: BLR, Raisbeck, Blackhawk, RAM, Knots2U, LoPresti, and more
- Inspections: Annual, Phase, Progressive, Conditional
- Pre-Purchase Evaluations
- Lycoming/TCM Piston
- Factory Approved Blackhawk Modifications
- Eurocopter EC135, EC145 & AS350B
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact:
Kerry Shumway – Chief Operations Officer
Join Our Top Gun Club!