2003 BONANZA A36
Asking Price: $360,000.00 USDD
• Asking Price: $360,000.00 USD
• 1160 TT with 200 Hrs New Overhauled Engine
• Upgraded with Garmin avionics
• Extremely well maintained & always hangared
1160 Total Time
Model: IO-550 (300 HP)
NOTES: New overhauled engine installed on 01/2011 after 4 cylinders was found to have low compression
Model: Hartzell 3-Blade
• PC Engineering PMA 7000M-S Audio Amplifier / Intercom / Marker Beacon / Pilot-Copilot Yoke Buttons / Audio Input Jacks / Digital Audio Playback / Split Mode
• Garmin GNS-530W Comm Transceiver / Nav / Glideslope / GPS / and Moving Map with Course Information Displayed on KI-525A Indicator / WAAS
• Garmin GNS-430W Comm Transceiver / Nav / Glideslope / GPS / and Moving Map with Course Information Displayed on Garmin GI-106A VOR / ILS / GPS / WAAS
• Garmin GTX-330 Mode S Transponder / Traffic Information System
• Garmin GDL-69 Weather System
• Garmin MX-20 MFD
• B.F. Goodrich WX-500 Stormscope / Displayed on either Garmin / Remote Clear
• Shadin ADC-2000+ Digital Fuel Flow / Air Data Computer / Displayed on Either Garmin
• Factory Air Conditioning
• ELT Switch on Flight Deck
• Instantaneous Vertical Speed
• Club Seating Arrangement
• 100 Amp Alternator
• Cabin Fire Extinguisher (Halon)
• Wing Tip / Tail Strobes
• Copilot Brakes
• Pilot Wheel Digital Chronometer
• True Airspeed Indicator
• Standby Alternator System
• Adjustable Reading Lights
• Courtesy Lights and Timer
• Bottom Mounted Rotating Beacon
• Vertical Adjustable Pilot / Copilot Seats
• Electro-Thermal Propeller Deice
Hazelnut Leather Seats Inserts / Hazelnut Leather Seat Trim / Hazelnut Leather Seat Welting / Acajou Mahogany Veneer Horizontal Panel / Devon Cream Fabric Vertical Panel / Hazelnut Leather Sidewalls / Parchment Stretchcrepe Headliner / Hemp Galaxy Carpet / Castle Tan Instrument Panel / Fawn Seat Belts / Acajou Mahogany Veneer Desk. Seats Redone in 2011.
The aircraft is painted in overall white with black, camel and vendetta red. Paint rated 9. Original Paint 2003.
• Annual Inspection due 10/2012
• Complete logs since new
• Always Hangared
• No known damage history
AIRCRAFT SIGNIFICANT HISTORY:
1. First registered in Canada.
2. Current Seller is second Owner since new.
3. New overhauled engine installed as a result of low compression in 01/2011.
4. Current average utilization is 100 hrs/year.